Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

Has anyone seen the Doctor?

Former St Michael's teacher, Mr Stuart McLeod supplied these photos as evidence of a Time Lord visit to  our school. (Alas, not St Michael's after all! - Ed) But in which year?

The Tardis visits St Michael's, ...

... hotly pursued by a dalek!

Update 04 March, from Mr McLeod:  Very sorry but the Tardis door is my present office and the Dalek is one the parents have made at my present school. I sent that to Alice and the Y4 pupils to show the Tardis still lives on as St Michael's was my first one.

5 comments:

  1. The tardis was and still is legendary! Although Im not sure that first photo is in its original location!! Glad you have these though. Is Stuart on planning to be at the celebrations next week? Would be amazing to catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about the tardis though it ahd gone by the time I went to St Michaels. At another school I work at they must have copied the idea as they ahve a tardis also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Matt, don't think this was the original. We were in Mr. McLeods class in 1986/1987...is that right Matt? He was the best teacher ever, period!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The school has received a email from Mr McLeod clarifying the source of the photos. The photos in the post are not of the Tardis & Dalek at St Michaels but at his current school in Dorset!

    Apologies for the confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, see how fond our memories are? That's from about 24 years ago (oh dear!) and I can barely rememeber what I had for breakfast this morning! Really glad it lives on, Im sure it brings back lots of memories for Stuart too! Do we presume Mr McLeod won't be at the celebrations? Perhaps you could pass on my details, would love to get in touch. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete