Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Mr Bill Davies 1990-1996

Dear St Michael's

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 150th YEAR

Mr Davies - 1996
Many thanks for your letter and kind invitation to attend the 150 year celebration tea on the 9th of March.

Sadly I am unable to attend the tea but send everyone at St Michael's my sincere good wishes on this special anniversary.

I remember my time as Headteacher there with great fondness. The children, parents governors and staff were very kind to me. Together, we developed and improved a school which I am proud to be associated with.

St Michael's was a super community to work with!

The office and teaching staff I during my time at the school were delightful professionals. They were all dedicated to meeting the needs of the children and providing families with the education service they deserved.

The PTA was a particular highlight of my headship organising superb themed summer fairs and Christmas Bazzars. Parents also gave up their time to refurbish the building during my headship. Together, staff parents and children all worked hard to raise funds to improve the school. It is evident that those improvements continue.

I have just read the last OfSTED inspection report for your school. It is very impressive. Congratulations to you all for sustaining the success of St Michael's.

Kindest regards to you all.

Bill Davies
Former Headteacher of St Michael's C of E Primary School 1990-1996
Now - Head of Leadership and Professional Learning at Babcock International

No comments:

Post a Comment